We are pleased to announce the following winners of Hove Open Bowls Tournament 2018
- Singles first prize: £2,500 Jason Walter. Runner up £1,000 Jack Fairhall.
- Third and fourth: £500 each to Scott Edwards and Mark Royal.
- Pairs first prize: £1,000 each to Paul Gandey,and David Hubbard (Emma Cooper playing first rounds). Runners up £500 each to Ross Christie and Attilio Campini.
- Third and fourth £250 each to David Pitt and Mr Ward, and £250 each to Joe Stevens and Chris Jones.
- Triples first prize: £500 each to Oli Shaw, Adam Fairhall and Ron Tomlin.Runners up £200 each to Graham Scutt, P. Burnett, Barry Woolsencroft.
- Third and fourth £100 each to Richard Maton, Lee Dickson and Gary Olver and lastly £100 each to Oli Shaw, Ollie Ovett and Dave Williams.
Hove Open Tournament 2019 is set to take place Monday July 22nd – Saturday July 27th 2019. Details will be posted from October 2018 onward with new entry forms. Have a great year wherever you bowl
Download Entry Form
Please click to download the Entry Form.
Please send completed forms to: Miss. Kate Ballard, 67 Sherbourne Road, Hove, Sussex, BN3 8BF
The event is held at Hove and Kingsway Bowling Club, The Beach, Kingsway, Hove, BN3 4GP